Friday, 8 October 2010

Luna Loves...James

So I mentioned James in my post yesterday. James. The love of my life, the only man who's broken my heart. It's probably helpful to know this as I'm sure he'll crop up in future posts. He's a director, older than me, and he changed my life. For two years I was the happiest and luckiest girl in the world and thought we'd be together forever. Really believed that we would. And like all good love stories, it had to end. This happened recently and we're still very close friends...for right or for wrong? But we are. He will always be the man who inspired me, pushed me, gave me confidence to do what I'm doing and ultimately believe in myself and for that I will be eternally grateful.
He gave me roots, a place to be and a purpose in life that wasn't just about my TV career... and with that gone, I'm floating a bit, wondering where to go, what to do...what or who my next anchor will be...who Luna will love next?

2 comments:

  1. Wow James sounds like an amazing guy to of had in your life. I don't think I've ever had a boyfriend who has inspired or challanged me so much - maybe that's what I'm looking for! I'm glad you're still friends - but you will find someone else who you love as much - promise!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah - I hope so. I plan to have fun looking... but he'll be a hard person for any new man to live up to! I'm enjoying your blog a lot. x

    ReplyDelete